On this page, you can find the terms and conditions for purchasing from this website.
My courses and e-books were created and is operated by Lisa Boswell (us, we). The courses are hosted at www.divinationandfortunetelling.teachable.com (course hosting platform) and the e-books are hosted at www.getdpd.com (e-book hosting platform. You will purchase courses and e-books through www.divinerism.com (site).
By purchasing from this site, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree with the following terms, do not purchase from this site.
(Last Updated – December 2020)
Changes To These Terms
We reserve the right to update these terms as we see fit. Please check back regularly so that you are up-to-date with these terms.
- As e-book are instantly accessible upon purchase, no refunds will be given.
- All courses have a refund period of 14 days. You cannot get a refund after this date. For refunds please contact email@example.com for refunds.
- If you make a purchase on a third party website because of a recommendation from this website, you must adhere to their particular refund policies. We cannot refund you for items not purchased on this website.
- Upon purchasing a product from this site, you will be given access to said product. This access is for you and you alone.
- You must not share access to your product with another individual. If you do so, you will lose access to the product and we will take action against you.
- You must not publicly share information from our products. Doing so will result in us taking action against you.
Our Rights To Refuse
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone a purchase from our website at our discretion. If we withdraw access to a course or e-book, we will refund you unless you have breeched our terms and conditions.
- If you have previously purchased an e-book or course from this site and have requested refunds, we reserve the right to refuse you future purchases.
- If you have previously breeched the terms and conditions of this site we reserve the right to refuse you purchases from this site.
- For some of our courses and bundles, you can sign up for a payment plan. If you sign up for a payment plan, you must adhere to the following rules.
- We are not personally in control of when the course hosting platform, Paypal or e-book hosting platform remove recurring payments from your account. By purchasing when you do, you acknowledge that we cannot change the date or time of your recurring payments.
- If your payments are late, PayPal and the course hosting platform will attempt to remove payments from your account four times. This is an automatic process and we do not have control over the time or date that they attempt to remove these payments.
- As the course hosting platform gives you four chances to make payments, we feel that this is enough time for you to pay the balance on your account. We are under no obligation to allow you more chances to pay the remainder of the product outside of these opportunities. If you default on the four payment attempts, you will not be given a fifth opportunity.
- If you register for a payment plan, you acknowledge that you must complete all payments. If you stop paying for your course prematurely, your access to the course will be revoked regardless of the amount of payments you have already made. For example, if you have paid four out of five payments but stop, your access to all of the course content will be revoked without refund on the first four payments. You must complete all payments on your account.
- Some (but not all) of our products may include access to a members-only Facebook Group. You will only receive Facebook group access if specifically stated.
- By purchasing a product, you understand that the Facebook group is a student perk and is not a set part of the product you have purchased.
- If you purchase a product which includes Facebook group access, you acknowledge that the course is not priced to include the group access. This means that if you do not use Facebook, you will not be entitled to a product discount. Group access is a perk – it is not a paid part of the course.
- We reserve the right to close the group at any time. As group access is a student perk, closing the group does not entitle you to a refund.
- You must adhere to the Facebook group rules. If you do not stick to the rules, you will be removed from the group.
- Removal from the Facebook group does not entitle you to a refund.
- If you have signed up for a payment plan and do not complete all payments, you will lose access to the group.
- If you purchase a product which guarantees lifetime access, you acknowledge that lifetime access means the life of the course, not your lifetime, our lifetime, or any other lifetime. A course could be available for 6 weeks or 60 years; availability is at our discretion.
- As part of our lifetime guarantee, you are entitled to all future updates of every course which you purchase at no extra cost to you.
- By purchasing a course, membership or product you acknowledge that some of the information contained within said product will be available in the public domain. Being able to find similar information on another website does not warrant a refund for this course.
- We may run contests for our students from time to time. We do not endorse the creators of the products/service which we give away, and they do not endorse our products unless specifically stated.
- If you have won a prize, we will pay for shipping no more than one time. If we pay for shipping and the prize is returned to us, we will not pay for shipping a second time. By taking part in the contests, you agree to pay for any additional shipping.
- We are not responsible for any import/export taxes you have received for your prize. If you take part in these contests, you agree to pay these taxes yourself.